Single Use Vacuum Trephine #17201 AND Corneal Vacuum Punch
Based upon years of experience, MORIA introduces a new Single-Use Adjustable Vacuum Trephine. Designed to produce straight-walled cuts, the adjustable trephine features an adjustements ring enabling setting the blade descent depth. Its centration indicator ensures no parallax errors. Moreover, its vacuum surface is 3 times more efficient than a standard trephine and its limbal suction features a central corneal support design for a perfect conformation to the cornea.
HANNA ARTIFICIAL CHAMBER #18095C
For uniform, symmetrical trephination of both donor and host corneas
• Vertical, uniformly shaped trephination: uniform support of the entire cornea on both sides of the trephine blade prevents corneal vaulting and stabilizes the cornea during trephination.
• Trephination of the donor button from the epithelial side: the use of the Artificial Chamber and the Hanna Trephine allows the surgeon to cut the donor tissue in conditions similar to the recipient, thus reducing shape disparity.
• Water-tight, pressure controlled: as donor tissues have various sizes, the Artificial Chamber has been especially designed to provide optimal pressure even for small diameter donor corneas
HANNA PUNCH #17169
For precise trephination of the donor corneo-scleral rim
• Cylindrical guide insures that the blade is always centered over the donor corneo-scleral shell.
• Pre-mounted, single-use blade: the punch block uses the same style of disposable blade as the trephine; diameters from 7.00 to 9.00 mm in 0.25 mm steps, and 9.00 to 10.50 mm in 0.5 mm steps.
• Teflon well to support the host: the donor punch block has a Teflon well with suction holes that has the same curvature as the supporting surface of the host trephine.
CE marked and US approved.