Single-Use: the only guarantee of 100% cleanliness and sterility for each patient
In view of increasingly rigorous regulatory and budgetary constraints, single-use instruments are a real alternative:
• Guarantee of new, precise,undamaged instruments for each surgical procedure.
• Guarantee of maximum safety during each procedure (for the patients and the OR staff).
• Convenient, simplified instrument management.
• Better cost-benefit ratio: the analysis of the costs of utilizing reusable instruments is complex. All the costs are rarely known or understood in their entirety.
• Cleaning, decontamination, and sterilization
• Purchase and maintenance of sterilization
• Equipment, cost of the surface that it occupies in the facility
• Staff costs allocated directly to this process, utilities, and consumables.
• Indirect staff costs - supervision, technical and regulatory management, and training.
• Using an entirely new tray when only one instrument in the tray is defective.
• Inefficient utilization of operating room time while awaiting instrument resterilization.
• Treatment of iatrogenic infections.
Click here to learn more about our Cataract range...
Click here to learn more about our Cornea range...
Click here to download the brochure......
MORIA & ALCON® have a distributorship agreement concerning the Moria Cataract ONE® line of single-use instruments in Europe
By this agreement, Alcon® is appointed:
- Non Exclusive distributor in France for the ONE single-use instruments line. The instruments will be incorporated in the Alcon Custom-Pak® as well as sold in individual sterile packages.
- Non Exclusive distributor for the Moria ONE single-use instruments in the following countries: Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Greece.
In these countries, the instruments will be offered by Alcon for incorporation in its Custom-Pak®.