Designed for Outstanding Safety
• Unique and patented design offers the smallest overall dimensions to fit small or deep set eyes.
• Perfectly balanced microkeratome, combined with small suction rings guarantee a safe suction.
• A new sterile head for each patient.
Premounted blade means no handling.
• Pristine cutting edge for each patient: eliminates blade-handling and reduces the risk of inadvertent blade damage.
Designed for Efficiency
• Easy and rapid set-up: simply install the pre-sterilized head, and the M2 Single Use is ready to go.
• Procedure is the same for both eyes.
• Reduces maintenance costs: eliminates the need to clean and sterilize heads between procedures.
• Increases surgical turnover: because there’s no need to break down the instrument for cleaning/sterilization, the M2 Single Use reduces downtime.
Designed to be Assistant and User Friendly
• One-piece design, minimal assembly requires short turnover time.
• Automated and simple system allows for extremely short learning curve.
• Hinge creation is possible in any quadrant and direction (360° hinge placement) for reasons such as patient factors, laser ergonomics or surgeon comfort.
Click here to download the M2 SU brochure
510(k) approved and CE marked.
Evolution 3E: A Common Technology Platform for All Surgeries
MORIA' s console offers a wealth of features to enhance performance, safety, flexibility, and ease-to-use:
• Two forward speeds allow customization of flap thickness, as well as flexibility to manage various corneal geometries.
• Two high performance pumps rapidly create stable vacuum.
• Low vacuum option facilitate extremely gentle flap manipulation on reverse pass and secure globe fixation during laser ablation.
• "Slow vacuum release" option provides gentle onset and release to minimize patient discomfort and potential retinal trauma.
• Runs on wall current, with built-in back up battery for uninterrupted use.
• Continuously monitors all key parameters and confirms status through visual and audible signals.
• Operates the Epi-KTM, the One-Use-Plus, the M2 Single Use and the ALTK-CBm System for corneal keratoplasty.
Click here to download the Moria range brochure