The Most Comprehensive Offer
MORIA offers a full range of completely sterilizable and single-use devices ideal to perform all the steps of the Automated Lamellar Keratoplasty procedure:
• CBm turbine (activate by Evo3E control unit) with multiple heads and suction rings.
• Heads are available in differents sizes: 130, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350,400 microns.
• Artificial Anterior Chamber (reusable or single-use) including applanation lenses for the recipient and donor.
• Hanna punch and ONEtm disposable punch to perform the trephination of the donor graft.
more about Disposable Instruments...
• Dedicated hand-held instruments including the Busin’s spatulas and forceps
more about Hand Held Instruments...
ALK equipment from MORIA
• Adress each case independently:
- multiple suction rings,
- precise determination of donor graft size using diameter size setting on the AC,
- adjustability and versatility for reducing induced astigmatism.
• Ease of use: all systems parts ere completely sterilizable.
CE marked and US Approved.
Single-Use Vacuum Trephine & Corneal Vacuum Punch
Based upon years of experience, MORIA introduces a new Single-Use Adjustable Vacuum Trephine. Designed to produce straight-walled cuts, the adjustable trephine features an adjustments ring enabling setting the blade descent depth. Its centration indicator ensures no parallax errors. Moreover, its vacuum surface is 3 times more efficient than a standard trephine and its limbal suction features a central cornea support design for a perfect conformation to the cornea.
Click here for more information on Trephine and Punch
More about the Disposable Punch ....