- Patients suitable for LASIK or surface ablation with intact Bowman’s membrane,
- Keratometries between 39 and 48 D.
• Exclusion criteria
- Patients who have had any previous surgery that could have damaged Bowman’s membrane, including but not limited to RK, PRK, LASEK, PTK, LASIK, femtosecond LASIK, or Epi-LASIK,
- Patients with any pathologies such as pterygium, keratoconus, corneal ulcers, corneal scars etc. that could have damaged Bowman’s membrane,
- Patients who have had a foreign body removed.
Protocol, Drug Regimen and Contact Lens / Users Manual & Guidelines
These documents are accessible to Users only.
To download them please sign up on Library heading click here
By courtesy of James S. Lewis, MD
(Elkins Park, PA, USA)