A Mechanical Automated Epikeratome
Epi-K™ has a disposable head that offers the refractive surgeon the possibility to cleave the cornea instead of cutting it, and to reunite all the advantages of surface ablation and LASIK thanks to its innovative characteristics.
• Automated and linear epikeratome
• Pre-assembled and one-handed use possible
• Dull metal separator with proprietary edge geometry specifically for cleaving rather than cutting
• Disposable plastic head encases each separator for added safety and convenience
• High precision cast molding ensuring reproducibility and predictability
• Applanation plate providing yet an additional margin of safety
• 2 electrical motors for independent translation and separator oscillation
• Lightweight and ergonomic
• Suction ring with adjustable stops for complete hinge size customization
• Large diameter suction ring for hyperopes, flat corneas, wavefront-guided ablations, and lasers requiring large ablation zones
• Single-Use ring option available
Click here to download the Epi-K™ brochure
510(k) approved and CE marked.
Evolution 3E: A Common Technology Platform for All Surgeries
MORIA' s console offers a wealth of features to enhance performance, safety, flexibility, and ease-to-use:
• Two forward speeds allow customization of flap thickness, as well as flexibility to manage various corneal geometries.
• Two high performance pumps rapidly create stable vacuum.
• Low vacuum option facilitate extremely gentle flap manipulation on reverse pass and secure globe fixation during laser ablation.
• "Slow vacuum release" option provides gentle onset and release to minimize patient discomfort and potential retinal trauma.
• Runs on wall current, with built-in back up battery for uninterrupted use.
• Continuously monitors all key parameters and confirms status through visual and audible signals.
• Operates the Epi-KTM, the One Use-Plus, the M2 Single Use and the ALTK-CBm System for corneal keratoplasty.
Click here to download the Moria range brochure